2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gg all you Pats fans. Glad the weather wasn't wild for this game lol.

Nice win but I have no faith in a playoff run for us unless we figure out how to be at least decent in run defense

gg all you Pats fans. Glad the weather wasn't wild for this game lol.

Nice win but I have no faith in a playoff run for us unless we figure out how to be at least decent in run defense

good game...y'all the better team when weather doesnt take away allen's arm :lol:

some folks in here were on their knees crowning bill after that hurricane game and string of wins against bull**** *** teams or good teams missing their best players...talking about having mac jones throwing 40 times to win games just because he can :lol:

I think the Bills would beat the Pats 9 times out of 10. Huge disparity in talent at QB between the teams. First game was heavily influenced by the weather conditions.

Typical Steelers gonna wait till the 4th to start playing. They losing this one tho.

Ok I thought my sister in law was crazy thinking it was a rabbit. She kept asking what’s their mascot I was like they’re the brown. She said what is that in like it’s a dog they’re mascot is a dog. For 2 quarters she kept saying she saw a rabbit. I never saw it til mid 3rd quarter :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom