2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still to this day I think this MF missed that kick on purpose. How do you miss that bad in a dome?
I dk but I watched it again and it looks like if he had just slightly kicked it left instead of trying to overboot it he would’ve had it, almost like he went too much leg in it without much thought and it just launched right.

FZrHZxAWQAIYpDJ

Bruh what is this

RT move will come later on then

The fear is he's going to miss significant time/all of 2022. His time with the Jets is likely done.

What a shame, but you can't rely on this kid. Jets must sign Duane Brown - worry about replacing him in 2023 - & I guess move Fant back to the right side.

Better this now I suppose as opposed to closer to Week 1. SMH regardless.

Jordan Davis should have been closer to a top 5 pick.

yea.. the stuff he allows you do to do elsewhere along the line and then behind him, just opens up a whole bunch of shh

It’s there on his Georgia film.. and his versatility wasn’t utilized

love having fletch there for at least a year to help teach him

NT as a forum community believes in KOC, we all agreed to terms and regs. JJ will start with Green Bay, see you out there.

Dallas: no you’re wrong

That SB opportunity or NFC title game would’ve been pretty sweet, and you could start over after Rodgers

I think Jerry would renovate The White House for Rodgers to be able to do Ayuasca if he wanted. As long as he performed in a playoff environment with controlled conditions (indoor lol).

Wasn’t tryna play him week one.

Trade him please.

On a serious note, who are the Bears paying a lot anyway?

An All Pro inside backer should probably be getting 20-23 m per year at this point.

Fred Warner and Leonard got like 20 per when their contracts were up.

Wasn’t tryna play him week one.

Trade him please.

On a serious note, who are the Bears paying a lot anyway?

An All Pro inside backer should probably be getting 20-23 m per year at this point.

Fred Warner and Leonard got like 20 per when their contracts were up.

That's a good *** question and I had to look it up. It's actually lightweight comical. Here are the top 5 highest paid cap hits on their roster :lol:

111.png

But here's the worse part, they got $57M in deadcap right now. And it's mostly tied to Khalil Mack who they're taking a $24M hit on.

2022 Dead Cap​

These cap figures derive from the trade or release of players from the active roster or practice squad. All count toward the team total.

11111.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom