2022 air max tailwind

Damn I haven’t even seen or heard anything about those red ones
Screenshot_20221025-205825_Chrome.jpg

I love this silhouette - its late 90s perfect. Would have been nice if they gave it some more modern cushioning but its still dope looking.

I love this silhouette - its late 90s perfect. Would have been nice if they gave it some more modern cushioning but its still dope looking.

That’s brand new air cushioning technology in those . You see the size of those bubbles ? And there’s five of them . And then if you look at the sole of the shoe on the bottom you can see as well

Im just talking cushlon - the bubbles are fine - but aren't super comfortable....all of the new max air applications feel ok but no where near as comfortable as some of the new foams nike's developed. Cushlon ain't bad but a little zoom x or react goes a long way.

So I saw this shoe a while ago - https://sneakernews.com/2023/08/27/nike-air-max-tw-grey-black-blue-fv0940-001/

And I awaited its release as I have a model of this that I enjoy wearing and this colorway really intrigued me.

It finally got released a day ago, but it's only released outside the US -

etc etc. I see no release on the US site.

So naturally I'm pretty disappointed. I am curious if there is a way to order this online and have it shipped internationally? I see JDSports-UK has it but they don't ship to US. Same for footlocker.

Any thoughts welcome

Back
Top Bottom