***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Kyler and Ertz secured the win for me this week. Still have Buffalo D playing tonight.

I normally start great every season. The decline begins next week :rofl:

Already looking at week 3 games and my roster going up against tough opponents. Start your studs but still damn

Im 2-0 despite spending 20% of my auction budget on Cam Akers, who I sat this weekend. Chubb, Tyreek Hill, Herbert, and Damien Harris came through. Didn’t need much out of Deebo. Ryan Succop’s been solid, too.

Better then taking a high pick on Pitts
It's Kelce and Andrews or bust on TEs. Year after year there is so little separation between say the TE6 and the TE13 on a points per game basis. Add to the fact none of them have week winning upside. Use that 5th-7th round pick on a QB or WR with a high floor and upside.

That’s why I’m glad one of my leagues don’t use TE unless u wanna play them at Flex

But yea if u don’t have Kelce or Andrews, it’s pointless.

:emoji_eyes: this you aNYone aNYone ?
21AD961C-DBB9-4E72-8833-42A40B3B38BE.jpeg

Survived Gabe Davis, Pittman and Dobbins being out, barely. Won by .22 points lol

Other league, survived going against Hurts cuz I had BUF defense (thank God I forgot to switch them out for CLE yesterday)

2–2 this week. Kinda shocked. Thought I would go 0-4

I would’ve went 4-0 tho. One league I was the third highest scoring team this week and loss. Then in the other league I was the fourth highest scoring team this week and loss :smh: only if I had different opponents

Onto week 3

The league where I had the least amount of fate in has gotten a W 2 weeks straight with the highest score in the league as well….

F671A0D3-F73C-4633-90E9-F2B8B433C674.png

Meanwhile the rest of league where I am most comfortable with I am 0-2 in SMH! At least in my work league I somehow manage to trade my Zeke and Juice to get Ekeler! Hopefully this helps my team out a lil bit…

Went 1-2. Hurts did me dirty last night. Derrick Henry didn't even try showing up :smh:

Kelce :smh:
Juedy :smh:
Colts defense :stoneface:

Lost because Lance got injured and gave me nothing before he got hurt. Every year I lose key players for the season early on :rolleyes

Does anybody here think Ezekiel Elliott is worth trading for? Somebody in my league is willing to trade him. Thinking about offering Travis Etienne for him. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom