***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Damnit Dalton is killin all my players

Those pick 6s do nothing for Kamara & Olave, the defense running it back doesn’t help my Kyler or Ert

😭😭😭😭😭

Great another pick 6. Bums can’t tackle for ****. Especially on the second one.

Hoping the Cardinals run up the score. I need at least one Kyler TD tonight

Soon as I got the trade alert I went and scooped Hubbard lol. Idk if he'll do much but he's def worth having on the bench for now

I don't really want any part of hubbard or foreman, but I'm in a weird spot as a CMC and Jeff Wilson owner. Do I drop Wilson right now to scoop up one of the carolina backs? I think Wilson may still be playable this week even if CMC does play...

Got 35 from Olave and Kamara. Not a bad start, hopefully go 6-1. Dropped that sucka Akers for Foreman.

Whats this mean for Elijah Mitchell? Been stashing him on IR this entire time in 2 leagues hoping for a 2nd half push :smh:

Last edited:
Waited too long to stream a defense with Philly out. Gotta make up points from Kylers ***. Only options left are:
LAC
Cincy
Jags
Indy
Ten
Raiders

I don't really want any part of hubbard or foreman, but I'm in a weird spot as a CMC and Jeff Wilson owner. Do I drop Wilson right now to scoop up one of the carolina backs? I think Wilson may still be playable this week even if CMC does play...

Don’t really want part of it either but crap teams still can produce in fantasy. Hubbard never looked good when he got the role last years when cmc missed time.

I just got cmc earlier today and have Wilson in 2 leagues. And in the 3rd league I’ve had Mitchell on IR so I’m trying to figure out what to do as well

Whats this mean for Elijah Mitchell? Been stashing him on IR this entire time in 2 leagues hoping for a 2nd half push :smh:

Yeah man Idk. Maybe they try and trade Wilson I guess. They had too many RBs as it was and none could stay healthy but maybe this is because mitchell injury is worse than we thought.

Dude went on IR week 1, and IR is typically 4 week deal. Here we are week 7 and haven’t heard a peep about him getting ready to come back

Waited too long to stream a defense with Philly out. Gotta make up points from Kylers ***. Only options left are:
LAC
Cincy
Jags
Indy
Ten
Raiders

Titans if you feel like Matt will turn it over. My other opinion would be Cincy since we don’t like that much, if bengals can jump out to a lead force Mariota have to throw

Titans if you feel like Matt will turn it over. My other opinion would be Cincy since we don’t like that much, if bengals can jump out to a lead force Mariota have to throw
Someone just dropped GB, that’s an obvious pickup over those options right?

Someone just dropped GB, that’s an obvious pickup over those options right?

They been a let down but Packers gotta win this one

I passed on them this week after using them 2 of last 3 weeks. Last week used LAC

With that said given your options I’d go with the Packers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom