***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Got #3 priority am I use really using it on Latavius Murray?

I’ve been holding on to my high spot for when that sure fire handcuff becomes a starter (Hilliard Mattison etc)

My RB: Mixon Chubb Jamaal Mitchell

Got #3 priority am I use really using it on Latavius Murray?

I’ve been holding on to my high spot for when that sure fire handcuff becomes a starter (Hilliard Mattison etc)

My RB: Mixon Chubb Jamaal Mitchell
you got Perine?

Anyways lost Pitts. Worth a grab to get Waller?

you got Perine?

Anyways lost Pitts. Worth a grab to get Waller?

No Perine is on waivers as well. I read somewhere Mixon would be good to go new guidelines just didn’t allow him to come back vs Pitt

Well I’m dropping my kicker for now to pickup whoever but come Sunday probably dropping dj moore to fill out the roster

Didn’t get Murray or Perine at #3

:lol: these dudes at the top with me been adding every damn RB on the top of the list

Bout to see if I can send Fields to Goff owner for Jeff Wilson & McLaurin or Pittman

y’all think Joe Mixon gonna play this week? I gotta make adecision to play Jakobi Meyers for Mixon in my slot and the Pats play tomorrow :smh:

my other options all play tomorrow too :lol: :smh: (Thielen & Slayton). I also have Brian Robinson as a break glass plug-in if i decide to wait it out and see what comes from Mixon

y’all think Joe Mixon gonna play this week? I gotta make adecision to play Jakobi Meyers for Mixon in my slot and the Pats play tomorrow :smh:

my other options all play tomorrow too :lol: :smh: (Thielen & Slayton). I also have Brian Robinson as a break glass plug-in if i decide to wait it out and see what comes from Mixon
I don’t think he plays. Still In concussion protocol and didn’t practice today.

But even if he plays, Titans has been great all season stopping the run. They rank 3rd and only allowed like 1 top 14 rb all season.

Think imma sit BUF defense this week for WAS. Started the Bills the last 2 weeks and the other defense I had was better. Watch it be the other way around this week :smh:

Also think imma sit Swift this week...just has not been getting enough work

Is it worth starting Washington D/ST vs Falcons or Chiefs D/ST vs Rams over Dallas D/ST vs Giants?

I’m leaning towards starting Dallas over Washington in one league but Chiefs over Dallas in another. Rams playing with a backup QB behind a struggling o line.

half my team played yesterday, my opponent had diggs and schultz

smh

knox and jakobi screwed me

Jamaal was alright - hit his projection
St.Brown & Schultz 🔥🔥

Wish I would have just stayed put and kept Folk would have added 14 more to my Thursday

Back
Top Bottom