2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our lifetime, we probably seen 100’s of folks hoop in Concords, never have we seen anyone laces them like that!

I dont think you can even if you tried, thats why im saying I think the shoes like a size or two too big and thats how they look like that. Not saying it doesnt look dumb cause it does, im just trying to figure out how that happens. :lol:

His ex-wife got with an ex-teammate. He wasn't with her at the time.
fisherwink.gif

Wish I had my Birdman handrub gif from the OG thread

Gangstas Paradise was one of the first rap songs I ever heard when I moved to the states. The teacher used to play it in class. Very nuts in retrospect. They tried to teach us how to play it on piano. Not a thing to really be doing with six year olds but I was mad into it.

Love that song man. RIP..
The song is actually Pastime Paradise by Stevie Wonder. RIP Coolio :frown:

Why did the 2 stories get grouped together in the first place?
Whataboutism
It's very possible for two things to be bad at the same time! It's not a competition!
They’re both two totally different, bad situations in which someone should be held accountable.

One affects poor people (who are having a major health and quality of life crisis in one of the State’s cities).

One directly affects families and a work environment…but can also affect the heart of the city that rely on sports as an escape.

Malika is a clown! :lol: The Omarosa of sports. Stephen A. Smith destroying live was lovely.

What’s up with these women that ESPN bring in to host these nba themed shows?

Let a former wnba/nba player host it from here on.

Malika is a clown! :lol: The Omarosa of sports. Stephen A. Smith destroying live was lovely.

What’s up with these women that ESPN bring in to host these nba themed shows?

Let a former wnba/nba player host it from here on.
Do you think it’s because they want a legitimate reporter/journalist in the main chair? While the NBA players provide expert analysis?

And Rachel/Malika are there for diversity?

Personally, I don’t have an issue if they’re qualified. It sounds like Malika was a Bucks beat reporter. I think the argument with Perkins/Barnes/Jefferson was a little ridiculous on the intent of contact on a foul.

Guess that’s where the fan had the choice to watch it. Or watch one of the new media types like Draymond, JJ Redick, Barnes/Jack, KG, etc.

Do you think it’s because they want a legitimate reporter/journalist in the main chair? While the NBA players provide expert analysis?

And Rachel/Malika are there for diversity?

Personally, I don’t have an issue if they’re qualified. It sounds like Malika was a Bucks beat reporter. I think the argument with Perkins/Barnes/Jefferson was a little ridiculous on the intent of contact on a foul.

Guess that’s where the fan had the choice to watch it. Or watch one of the new media types like Draymond, JJ Redick, Barnes/Jack, KG, etc.
MaLeeka, Rachel and those types are basically the mediators. Same as Molly, Joy Taylor, Cari Champion etc

Just nowadays they’re able to use their voice to speak on things. Granted they could be 100% wrong

No one cares when they just being pretty and not saying anything and that’s prob what most ppl want at the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom