2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets gonna do what spurs did with kawhi.

Trade him to lakers for Russ and 2027 first. Get something for him!

i'll repeat myself once more and once more only....
KD to bulls, Derozen to lakers, westbrook-picks-young player or 2 to nets

edit meant derozen NOT kyrie but that could happen as well as seems only lakers want kyrie

Capture.PNG

I haven’t seen or spoken with any Mav fan that’s upset about Jalen. He’s good and he earned it, but I didn’t want to pay him that much at all. Can’t do it.

Good for Jalen

Wonder if there were hard feelings towards the end with some of the reporting, comments and now no meeting with Dallas

He was nothing but a team guy his whole time when he could have been complaining about playing more
He was eligible for a 4 yr $55mil extension before the season began and the Mavs never even called

Then he dropped a 40 piece in the playoffs and another team offered him twice as much

I'd have nothing to say to them as well

Wonder if Lonnie Walker will end up being good, lol

I compared him to Shannon Brown type before he was drafted. The report saying he's going to get immediate interest is, interesting

I haven’t seen or spoken with any Mav fan that’s upset about Jalen. He’s good and he earned it, but I didn’t want to pay him that much at all. Can’t do it.
And they shouldn’t be. He’s a 6’2 guard who isn’t an elite athlete that can’t play defense.

Knicks gonna regret that contract.

He was eligible for a 4 yr $55mil extension before the season began and the Mavs never even called

Then he dropped a 40 piece in the playoffs and another team offered him twice as much

I'd have nothing to say to them as well
Yup, the Mavs fumbled it badly. Brunson was real tight with Luka and the team, it makes it tough to see him move on

But Dallas front office f'd up for sure. I was calling his FVV trajectory a while back, it's weird they didn't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom