2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it’ll be interesting because just like us I bet for a lot of the players on the team (and others) this is their first time seeing this footage too

Poole is cocky and arrogant. He's a young player who just won a ring about to get PAID. Dray is the old dog who is about not to get paid and I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Dray is a habitual line stepper and despite Poole having a very punchable face, that's kind of a joke and not literally a thing you do to a teammate.

Dray woke up that morning and said "I'm punching that MFer in the face" and whatever happened before that, Dray was trying to send that man to the upper room.

Julius for Draymond, do it Mitch!

Can't wait for what bs excuse he's going to have "l was reaching for a bottle that was being his head and he got in the way"

i miss the days of wild, outlandish colored 5950 new eras and pin wheels. pretty sure i had an A's hat in every color and shade of the rainbow.
the fitted world is / was byke in a way
i keep an A's hat in the rotation

not surprised TMZ got a hold of the footage, does the nba intervene and take over now ?
with the footage out, dray has to get a few games

portis got 8 games for his fight with mirotic, but he also put him in the hospital.

NEW MONEY > new media

For those that seem surprised... when they said "punch" ldk what you guys had in mind lol y'all thought it was a diet punch?
yes, there's a range. There's Kermit Washington/RUdy Tomjonavic all the way on the right, and on the left there's like Rajon Rondo with the high push around the sternup palm still open Chris Childs/Kobe Bryant which was more an open palm push, and even softer than that has gotten players ejected before.

For those that seem surprised... when they said "punch" ldk what you guys had in mind lol y'all thought it was a diet punch?
Wut

There’s all diff types of fights

From what the warriors described it was a dust up that happens from time to time in the heat of the moment

What it actually was, was draymond sucker punching him full force with a clean shot and slept him. Poole legit got knocked out

The Carmelo Knicks punch lol

FantasticParchedCottonmouth-max-1mb.gif

Poole is cocky and arrogant. He's a young player who just won a ring about to get PAID. Dray is the old dog who is about not to get paid and I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Dray is a habitual line stepper and despite Poole having a very punchable face, that's kind of a joke and not literally a thing you do to a teammate.

Dray woke up that morning and said "I'm punching that MFer in the face" and whatever happened before that, Dray was trying to send that man to the upper room.

Julius for Draymond, do it Mitch!
How does Poole have the punchable face and not Draymond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom