2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
wavycrocket wavycrocket

Nuggets insiders been raving about him all off season

Dunno if he's more of a 4 but I still can't believe they signed Jordan

Dude energy is through the roof. Just plays hard for real. He going to get some minutes for sure. Def more of a 4. But can play 5. I refuse to believe Deandre will make the final roster.

But then again, Michael Malone is still the coach…so you never know 🙄

I really sat down and looked at my season gambling budget and Im probably way over it already.

This is my first time really betting over unders like that which is what I am blaming as the resson

• Nuggets over
  • Raptors over
  • Hornets under
  • Spurs under
  • Giannis MVP
  • Luka MVP
  • Bucks to Win the East
  • Clippers to Win the title
  • Warriors to win the title
  • Jordan Poole 6MotY
  • Brogdon 6MotY
  • Anthony Edwards MIP

Last edited:
Dude energy is through the roof. Just plays hard for real. He going to get some minutes for sure. Def more of a 4. But can play 5. I refuse to believe Deandre will make the final roster.

But then again, Michael Malone is still the coach…so you never know 🙄

Are the nuggets a great HC away?

NGL, anime may be the worst off topic subject I’ve seen in this thread :lol:
boom-roasted.gif

Wait til the Thunder do it in a real game. If Giddey running the point I can drop a cool 12. Im cherry picking a few possessions then woo woo! calling for the outlet pass I might even show out and do something cute for the tv on the glass tap or my favorite the high finger roll come down all drawls (doesnt touch the rim or backboard or anything, just dead down the center of the net) and we can run a few pick and pops and get me a 45 degree angle bank shot out to be bout 18ft

Sochan really taking the Rodman thing to heart wearing #10 and the blonde lol

Don't let Murphy find his footing... team gonna be nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom