2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thing I remember was homie from Narcos going Atlanta Falcons and blowing a halftime lead on the giant. Then the little androgynous girls mentors face kept changing. I was out

On the spin off dudes fine black wife died giving birth and he immediately started smashing his niece. No more
I'm surprised you made it past twins being lovers if thats the case
heh.png

Last thing I remember was homie from Narcos going Atlanta Falcons and blowing a halftime lead on the giant. Then the little androgynous girls mentors face kept changing. I was out

On the spin off dudes fine black wife died giving birth and he immediately started smashing his niece. No more
This thread spoiled that ending for me smh

I'm surprised you made it past twins being lovers if thats the case
heh.png
Yeah I was already pump faking. Little homie Tyron(?) was tolerable. Was definitely looking forward to seeing that demon son die. Watching dude get emasculated was tough to watch. Really I only lasted that long to see Nathalie
CB07067B-C6A2-4E86-A036-CB19C8F588C7.png

Can’t believe people were having watch parties for that mess.

Its still wild to me that there’s a few teams that do next to no rebranding. Like are teams that have kept their main jerseys relatively the same. I feel like jerseys help identify eras. The Nuggets Melo era, AI Sixer era etc. The Bulls are a run on setence its all the same

Welcome back storm2006 storm2006 thought something bad happened

Empty the cupboard to acquire the guy

Emphasize that he’ll be spending a lot of time apart from 1 of your franchise players

Good luck in May :lol:
Whether it's successful or not in the reg season/Playoffs, I'm saying this team is top 3 intrigue to me in terms of pure theater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom