2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh just saw the score…

Dodgers lost tho

michael-jordan-mj.gif

Its just real life. Yall not jumping into every fight your mans has gotten into. But whatever.

I think everyone has their own unique role in real friend groups. My friends tried to turn me into an enforcer cause I'm the biggest one in the group. They learned the hard way that I don't back up my friends when they get jumped. Especially if they started it. I have stood there and watched my friend get beat up.

I'll be there after the fact to give them the "you know you f**** up right?" speech.

Russ is 100% blaming coming off the bench for tweaking his hamstring
Hamstring pulls out of nowhere like this happen. Ask Darrelle Revis when Randy Moss caught the one handed pass against him and scored. Ask Michael Johnson when he had no chance to catch Donovan Bailey the 150 meter dash. Ask Russ when he thinks he should be starting and comes off the bench.

C'mon man..... you falling asleep because you're washed.
How come I ain't falling asleep when I watch King Richard, Hustle, Rise, or Top Gun: Maverick?

I think it’s the other way around bro, the recent Marvel movies are the ones that are washed lol.

Man of Steel, The Dark Knight, Justice League, and Batman Begins are also all better than any Marvel movie that came out in the last 2 years might I add.

Last edited:
Someone got paid to make that trade. And that’s just the nets with 2 guys that can dribble. What happens when that’s the clippers or the warriors
With wood maxi dfs bullock and healthy thj (if not traded) it’ll be interesting to see a series with them too

Luka and Spencer dribbling around and can shoot a bit surrounded with all shooters

Gobert and kats feets gonna be hurting running around

I noticed the other day Ant does look kind of big too.

He looks 6 years older from just 4 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom