2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man talked so much about how he was printing money and would spend to keep the team together and he’s already backpedaling. On top of losing GP2. Wonder if they sell high on Wiggins?
He meant the core. The core is curry Klay dray and loon. It's complete.

1657397108866.png

How many airballs and side the board shots happened between those two pics? :lol:

not the BEST in game dunker YET.......but HE IS THA FILTHIEST IN GAME DINKER, AND I REALLY LIKE IT FILTHY

The 2nd one proves like the wise announcer says................................... ANTS CAN KILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant:

Volume and power for sure, but I don’t know about creativity. He basically went to smash the backboard/bring the rim down every time :lol:

This. He was a good dunker for sure but he didn’t leave me in awe too many times because it was so effortless and most were right under the basket (which isn’t his fault, he was a center after all)

This. He was a good dunker for sure but he didn’t leave me in awe too many times because it was so effortless and most were right under the basket (which isn’t his fault, he was a center after all)
Yeah, I have him as one of the most powerful dunkers, but yeah, creativity wasn’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom