2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the logic behind keeping KD but trading Kyrie to the Lakers for Russ + non-needle moving pieces + maybe a FRP….only to buyout Russ or give him the Walls Fargo treatment? That seems like hustling backwards in the worst way :lol:

Keeping only one of them seems a recipe for a play-in ceiling.

FXR96DIVEAAhd9C

thought it was a pic of the cast of blue bloods until i saw a black woman.

What is the logic behind keeping KD but trading Kyrie to the Lakers for Russ + non-needle moving pieces + maybe a FRP….only to buyout Russ or give him the Walls Fargo treatment? That seems like hustling backwards in the worst way :lol:

The reporting is the Nets want another team to absorb Westbrook, notably the Spurs or Pacers since they have cap space.

I think Tsai is just ready to move on without both but Marks may be willing to wait it out with KD as far as offers go as compared to whatever Kyrie would garner on the market. Kinda why I think at minimum Kyrie would be gone first and depending on the offer KD might have to suit up and still play in BK a little longer but who knows 🤷🏿‍♂️

so if they wait to trade kd til next year then they could trade him for tatum or booker?

I do not believe so because Benjamin will still be on the team. Even so, I would imagine that KD’s value would be lower next offseason with another year off his contract and another season of mileage on his body 🤷‍♂️

What I think is amazing is the tendency a lot of people have to act shocked when super rich people do things that “normal” people do. :lol: They’re still people.

Bron probably peruses the NT thread CHEAP THINGS YOU DO VOL. EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS

:lol: love seeing dude just bring his own snacks to the game. shoot i bring my own burritos to A's games all the time. doesn't matter how wealthy you are, it's never wrong to save loot when you can.. but also probably just a lot healthier than whatever they're selling at the concession stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom