2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you accidentally put zion instead of julius
there-are-no-accidents.gif

"The Kremlin appears interested in linking the fate of Ms. Griner to that of Viktor Bout, a notorious Russian arms dealer known as the Merchant of Death who is serving a 25-year federal prison sentence for conspiring to sell weapons to people who said they planned to kill Americans. In that scenario, Moscow would look to do a deal with the Biden administration that would free both Ms. Griner and Mr. Bout. "-- Per NY times

Like warm take:

Donovan Mitchell will command more activity than KD.

BKN are delusional

Take siakim Trent and 3-4 firsts and move on

So soo tough for Miami to get in on KD or Mitchell

Most of their roster with money to send out is tied down to guys they just signed, Duncan Robinson and Lowry.

Ain’t gonna happen

I’m ready for my Qyrie Utah Jazz jersey.

Send Spida to Bk for me pls.

Btw, I wonder how old that foot tat is for DRose. He spent part of the yr out with a mysterious foot infection conveniently after ankle surgery 🧐…. 5 more wins & that’s 2/2 as far as getting to the dance. Slightly different narrative.

Who knows what happens next?

Last edited:
To hell with this. Tell these guys play our their damn contracts. Mitchell ain’t worth a trade package and trading for KD actually ruins your team. This ain’t AAU or Sierra Canyon.

**Edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom