2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
1658279919560.png

1658279943710.png

:lol:

NT definitely been influential and ahead of its time in some areas. I remember saving sooooo many funny gifs I would see browsing NT when I was in high school (03-07). Still got that folder, then it seemed in like 2014ish n on gifs became so popular in social media and texting. Lol not sayin NT started gifs but the way to use them in the appropriate context/funny situations I def learned here.

But on topic, I really like the Jamychal pickup I didnt see that comin especially at this time.

TPE's gotta be the most overrated "asset"

Ehh they basically just found a more expensive player they could make a move for in Brogdon.

If they wanted to go for Huerter or someone like that for instance, that makes around $15M, they could’ve just traded Nesmith and a pick or something and not had to worry about matching salary.

Because Brogdon makes more than the TPE was, they had to throw in the Theis contract as well.

NT definitely been influential and ahead of its time in some areas. I remember saving sooooo many funny gifs I would see browsing NT when I was in high school (03-07). Still got that folder, then it seemed in like 2014ish n on gifs became so popular in social media and texting. Lol not sayin NT started gifs but the way to use them in the appropriate context/funny situations I def learned here.

But on topic, I really like the Jamychal pickup I didnt see that comin especially at this time.
I remember when A+ gif usage was a thing. Now it's just the NT standard. We the Forbes 5 star of da culture

Feel like there's 3 distinct tiers right now with the all time (modern NBA basketball) greats...

The Mount Rushmore guys (going to be next to impossible to crack this tier):
MJ
Kareem
Bron
Magic

Tier 2 (resumes solidly have most of their positions in the hierarchy settled)
Kobe
Duncan
Shaq
Bird

Tier 3
Wardell
Hakeem
KD
Giannis

Throw in your Wilts, Russells, Robertsons, Wests if you must but they deserve their own categories b/c the game was so different.

Absolutley. As an ezxample, the Clippers $7M trade exception they got for Rondo just "expired" yesterday without ever being used.
Gotta have assets that other teams would want too for them to give up a player. Teams aren’t just giving you a player for nothing. Clips don’t really have any tradable picks other than some 2nds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom