2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shows halfway over and nothing about Brittney Griner has been said.

I feel bad for her wife man. A whole spot on the Ukraine right now and nothing about Brittney.

Does the Ukraine even have any sports???????
Yes they have sports in Ukraine. They also have athletes who play those sports lol

Yes they have sports in Ukraine. They also have athletes who play those sports lol
You know what I mean what Ukraine sport/athlete is ESPN mass coverage worthy. The country of Ukraine definitely intersects with ESPN WAY less than Brittney Griner does

ESPN tomorrow: “Does Steph Curry’s lack of comedic timing disqualify him from the GOAT conversation?”

This would mean that you think anyone else in the conversation had comedic timing. Most of the comedy derived from them is unintentional. Queue up any post retirement MJ pic/meme/gif :lol:

Damn can't imagine **** Vitale not being able to speak at all for 3 months.

That's like Screamin A not being able to speak for a minute.

I'll take it a step further. Like people who root for the Blazers/Hawks/Jazz/Bulls... You're in the playoffs, but as a fan you're walking into that series thinking "It would be nice if the Blazers win a game while I'm there". You're not really thinking about winning the series.

You're legit rooting for mediocrity every single year. Sports Fandom is very interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
I'll take it a step further. Like people who root for the Blazers... You're in the playoffs, but as a fan you're walking into that series thinking "It would be nice if the Blazers win a game while I'm there". You're not really thinking about winning the series.

You're legit rooting for mediocrity every single year. Sports Fandom is very interesting.
71b.jpg

But I fully expect the Blazers to win any series we're in unless it's the Warriors.

Why are you putting up with this as an adult. Like it's cool when you're a kid "Iive here/Mt dad put a Kings hat on my head haha" but as an adult you're investing your money and time into this???????

I both respect and condemn this level of blind loyalty.

I'll take it a step further. Like people who root for the Blazers/Hawks/Jazz/Bulls... You're in the playoffs, but as a fan you're walking into that series thinking "It would be nice if the Blazers win a game while I'm there". You're not really thinking about winning the series.

One of my best friends is from Cali and a huge Kings fan. Every preseason he hits the group chat with “What’s stopping the Kings from getting the 8-seed?!?!” knowing damn well the #8 pick is the likely outcome :lol: Him/The fanbase would probably be happy with a play-in berth tbh

So if the Spurs go down this route, which is highly possible based on how things have looked the past several seasons, you'll switch up on them?

This is why I think everyone should root for multiple teams. We need to normalize it. Why should someone have to stick to one team year after year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom