2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening.

Worst player (Individual)

or

Least accomplished resume in terms of winning? (Team)

Both. Which one of those guys is he better than individually? He's obviously the least accomplished when it comes to winning (you know, which is the whole point of the sport)

Both. Which one of those guys is he better than individually? He's obviously the least accomplished when it comes to winning (you know, which is the whole point of the sport)

I don't see how Kobe Bryant is better than Kevin Durant.

Before anyone attempts to turn this into a, "You hate Kobe" , look at who is the most active person in the RIP Kobe thread.

But I'm just calling a spade a spade.

KD > Kobe.

Are we trying to construct the best starting 5 or are we Just getting rid of the worst player?
It's a twitter post. Do as you please
manny.png

Grouped with THAT group, he's really the least threatening.

-foe
The only reign of terror that was put on the league by him personally was the 2 years when he joined a back-to-back Finals team fresh off setting the regular season wins record. Everyone else in that group has a reign of terror that is directly from their hands.

-foe

Without sound cliche, The sheer will, grit, understanding of the game and willingness to do dirty work would put Kobe over KD for the last spot. Someone has to be that guy on a stacked team like that.

I mean I know we all would like to believe in that #MambaBlood stuff but he doesn't have exclusive rights to working hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom