2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not so sure about the leverage part.

We have the “merchant of death”

Biden or Richardson goofed.
I don't see how anyone goofed.

Putin has the leverage. He has the leverage because the Americans care more about their prisoners coming home as soon as possible.

What pressure does Putin have to get back the Arms Dealer in comparison to what the Biden admin has with Griner?

This was always gonna be on Putin's terms

True, no public pressure.

I’m sure Putin yearned to get him back in wartime tho.

Who knows what that man is capable of.

This

At least now I can tell all my friends that complained to me about Biden not doing anything to get her out, to shut up.

Willing to let a terrorists go free to get her out.

But as always, it is up to Putin.
Ainge and Presti wish they could wheel and deal like Vlad :lol:

Russian arms dealer/terrorist responsible for thousands or maybe hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide….

For Brittney Griner’s dumb*** mistake.

This really is true, WOW.

Russia won.
Don't think they didn't know exactly what they were doing, too. Undoubtedly a calculated move.

And Biden absolutely was under more pressure than Putin to get something done.

TBH Griner is going the have a tough time coming back to America.

The right is gonna make her the poster child of the left being weak and "negotiating with terrorists."

MOST Americans understand why the government wouldn't offer an HUGE arms dealer and acknowledge although the time didn't fit the crime, Griner was guilty.

Also, she can't take LeBron's advice and live overseas, because then she'll be viewed as un-American.

It sucks all around. Griner is a prisoner of war, she just was captured in the field.

I can't talk about music but everyone else can pretend to be Ian Bremmer.

Makes sense. Might as well install you guys at the head of the geopolitical decision table.
sabu.png

If I'm Biden, I'm keeping it a buck and telling Griner she has to tough it out before I make that trade. Biden doing it simply because he's under pressure from some of his supporters who don't understand the essence of the situation. You make this move and going forward Russia and other Goverment that opposes the US is going to play hardball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom