2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said THIS too….:rofl:
J crossover was one of my favorite players coming up…but I’ll never forget what I saw in a clips jersey from him come playoff time.

Lou Williams, is who they think Jamal is. But Lou ain’t as flashy.

I think using , "He is a multiple time 6-man winner" as THE reason is funny because We know Jamal DOESN'T start because of his lack of efficiency.

To say HE gets in and there are people that were starters and put up GOOD numbers for 10+ years that aren't in is wild as hell.

If anything, his contributions to Seattle Basketball would make more sense as the reason he was a HOF'er vs. him as a PLAYER.

ezgif-4-56a10d07a5.gif

zV4F54Q.png

Put that **** On!!!!

He look like Ole Boy from Revenge of the Nerds

0EFED7ED-CB26-44AF-ACBF-83BE9D62650B.jpeg

I think using , "He is a multiple time 6-man winner" as THE reason is funny because We know Jamal DOESN'T start because of his lack of efficiency.

To say HE gets in and there are people that were starters and put up GOOD numbers for 10+ years that aren't in is wild as hell.

If anything, his contributions to Seattle Basketball would make more sense as the reason he was a HOF'er vs. him as a PLAYER.
Perhaps need to lead with “Hood Legend” instead.

Kerry washington was on Smartless last week and she was saying how all you gotta do is agree to give a speech for an honorary degree :lol:

But people don’t actually take those defrees seriously, do they?

The 76ers tampering with their own player is still hilarious to me :lol:

Mr Silver does not like the Sixers. Stopping the process (while OKC is fully supported), shoving the Colangelos in our faces, and now looking into this ridiculous investigation (while literally many other teams were blatantly more obvious) .

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Wait until THEY find out about honorary degrees and how worthless their piece of paper is.

One of my goals in life is to get an honorary degree. I graduated with a 5.2 GPA (out of 10) and only finished my classes so I don't get deported.

I would love to have that honorary degree to all my "highly educated" friends the troll them for the rest of our lives :lol:

One of my goals in life is to get an honorary degree.
My man!
1659550909285.gif

But people don’t actually take those defrees seriously, do they?

That is the whole point which is somewhat ironic. 9/10 if you have made it to the point that you are receiving an honorary degree, that degree does not enhance your career or standing. It’s just a humble professional/educational flex :lol:

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom