2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
20F3C42B-8C49-4774-B60F-C6D863C616CC.jpeg
Lot of b!+{h made dudes nowadays

KD should've never left Golden State thinking the grasses were greener on the other side

I doubt he ever wins another championship unless goes to the Lakers cause GSW sure ain't taking him back since BKN will gut the Warriors depth in return :lol:

KD should've never left Golden State thinking the grasses were greener on the other side

I doubt he ever wins another championship unless goes to the Lakers cause GSW sure ain't taking him back since BKN will gut the Warriors depth in return :lol:
He shouldn’t have left GSW but what these fans really seem mad about is that he left OKC, which was damn sure the right decision.

I don’t know. I see Giannis having that Mamba mentality
Yeah he getting there for sure. I don't really see any load managing going on with Yanni. He brings it every season and gives the fans their money's worth

I will say this though, his games played has been trending downwards.

He averaged pretty much 80 GP his first 4-5 years, and is now at 63 GP the last 3 years. Can't remember if he's had any nagging injuries that have hampered him the last three seasons
Screenshot_20220814-121743_Chrome.jpg

Yall ever been to a Christmas game? I went years ago Knicks vs Wizards at the Garden, John Wall vs Melo. I believe we lost by like 10-12. From what I remember everyone was playing trash. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom