2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just in Ft Worth this weekend and had In and Out. Worth the hype, employees are OD nice, line is just out of control and they don't flip the line as quickly as Chic Fil A does. I was in that drive through for 30 minutes.
You can always go inside and order. Takes 10 minutes

I have in and out about 5 miles from me in Colorado now but ive only been once. Only time i eat in and out is when I'm home in cali for two reasons. One i save it as a treat, and two other states dont have the efficiency of the cali drive thrus quite yet. They dont understand the quality and efficiency of the Cali spots. The ones here opened up in the rich neighborhoods and people and employees treat it as tourist destination. Taking there time snapping pictures and all that. In cali they do work no matter how long the lines are they get you in and out literally. From my experience.

Skip Bayless style hot take: Fries are overrated, i never finish fries. They can get to the hoop but they aint got no left hand.

Reactions: HIM
Best burgers for a national franchise I gotta go with shake shack. Those are some fresh/tasty burgers.

In n Out is cool. Dont really get the hate for it. Think folks just do it just to do it. But to each his own...

I do not get the hype with Whataburger at all...The way it was hyped up to me I can definitely say its overrated in my opinion, cuz ppl had me convinced It was gonna be a life changing event...joint was reggie as ever.

Fries at this point are whatever, more misses than hits. Chicfila Consistently gives me great fries, but in regards to a burger spot I really enjoy Freddy's fries. Those are good even though they are super thin.

90's/Early 2000's Wendys & McDonalds fries tho >>>>>>>

American fries trash, Belgian ones on the other hands >>>
This #BurgerTalk makes me wonder tho, any of y'all ever had one of these Trill Burgers yet? They look so damn good

American fries trash, Belgian ones on the other hands >>>
This #BurgerTalk makes me wonder tho, any of y'all ever had one of these Trill Burgers yet? They look so damn good

I was just about to that mannnnn!!

Belgian Fries are on a whole other level.

They have restaurants that JUST serve fries. That’s how good they are at it. (France and Spain are good too but Belgians >)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom