2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neek :lol:

Speaking of time passing by us fast:

1470700128727.jpg
i still have those inter fc's

I literally said he was the best player of the 2000s which is that decade. The 90s belonged to Jordan. The 80s to Magic/Bird. I'm pretty sure that's how it's broken down via 2K. You trying to skew the propaganda. Not to mention Lakers went 4-1 against the Spurs during the 2000s decade as well.

What happened in 2003 tho :nerd:. A prime Kobe and Shaq…get their 3peat ended by Tim, with role players, en route to a championship :lol:

Eeeek

Yeah, that’s not enough time or accolades for Tim/Kobe/Shaq. It’s like Saying the “Giannis era” for 2010 to 2020 :lol:

I feel like Bron-Steph got their own era. Which is pretty much that time period. Modern Day Magic/Bird.

It’s been great for basketball. Terrible for basketball discussion however.
Hence me specifically giving the timeframe. Undoubtedly a top 2, at worst 3 player for half of the decade.

Shaq only relevant for half the decade too.

What happened in 2003 tho :nerd:. A prime Kobe and Shaq…get their 3peat ended by Tim, with role players, en route to a championship :lol:

Eeeek

That was one year, Lakers were trying to make 4 finals in a row which hadn't been done since the 60s 😂

What about 2000, 2001, 2002, 2008?

Kobe went to the finals 7 times in 10 years man and won 5 of them. The Spurs never even made b2b Finals let alone repeat as champs while Bean and Shaq did it together and then Bean again separately.

Duncan was great. He wasn't the best player of that decade. Period.

Hence me specifically giving the timeframe. Undoubtedly a top 2, at worst 3 player for half of the decade.

Shaq only relevant for half the decade too.

A 3peat, with 3 straight finals mvps is insane tho. So you gotta give it up for Shaq for that.

The Bron era didn't truly start until he turned heel and took his talents to South Beach imo. He was clearly already a top player, but at that point he was in the upper upper echelon.

Rest of the team was running on fumes just like how the Lakers beat down the Spurs in 2001 and 2008 when Spurs role players were getting crusty.

Yeah…a smack dab in your prime Kobe and Shaq should not have lost to those Spurs. I’m sorry

And Duncan did it in dominating fashion, with less than ideal “help”. Extra points for that.

Yeah…a smack dab in your prime Kobe and Shaq should not have lost to those Spurs. I’m sorry

And Duncan did it in dominating fashion, with less than ideal “help”. Extra points for that.

Want extra points for beating a team on fumes yet no credit for actually sustaining dominance from a team perspective from year to year. Repeating is hard as hell and them dudes never really came close.

Is she Asian? Because this is a real thing at Suzy's in Lawton. Also this is the exact plot ok Knockouts and SportsClip, girls are fine but give trash cuts and over the clothes massages and have beer and sports in there. Used to work with a dude who went 5x a week. Like fam if youre gonna cheat on your wife, get your **** wet. You out here blowing money for slight "her boob touched me when she reached across" and shoulder rubs.

#namewasLeehewasourAVguy
Yeah man, that's the marketing plan for sure - hire some fina *** hynas who cut average, make it a sports or car/motorcycle theme, charge em a lil extra for the boob touches and scalp rubs, and scale ya business. They're like the Hooters of barber shops lol

Fortunately I don't go to Sport Clips. My barberhyna is at a private salon and not only does she cut my hair and beard exactly how I want it, but she been charging me lower than her newer clients cause I got that grandfather clause in my contract :lol:

I pay ~$20 for my haircut usually a clean shave + beard shapeup and hot towel.

It use to be $15 pre-Covid. A lot of spots here still charge $10 too.

EYE understand the importance of having a GOODT! barber but the only way I'm paying my barber $75 for a cut is she can make hair grow on my head again.

And I ain't talking about that man weave shenanigans or those insta-dreads Stringer got.

the Lakers the last team to 3peat and that was like 2 decades ago.... even the warriors or a lebron led team couldn't 3peat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom