2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best game to play wit ya lady or your mom to check their basic knowledge of the NBA is to name the city and have your girl or mom guess the team name. If ya girl can tell you team names for at least 75% of the league you got yourself a keeper.

My lady can tell you team names for damn near every team in the NBA, NFL, and MLB. Plus she knows who Teofimo Lopez, Vasily Lomachenko, and Jorge Masvidal are

Once he gets to a team that is trying to win and gets some media exposure, perineum all star

I asked my mom and my mother in law.
My mother in law isn’t American and Spanish is her first language.
Funny as hell. The "white Dirt" :lol:
5B43B123-3F01-4747-A5A1-EB1822EB2419.png

32E2D202-D4A4-4977-8542-975704E88F3D.png

The best game to play wit ya lady or your mom to check their basic knowledge of the NBA is to name the city and have your girl or mom guess the team name. If ya girl can tell you team names for at least 75% of the league you got yourself a keeper.

My lady can tell you team names for damn near every team in the NBA, NFL, and MLB. Plus she knows who Teofimo Lopez, Vasily Lomachenko, and Jorge Masvidal are
Y'all 50+ couples got some games man.
I guess when your pre internet mind's used to spend time without Netflix/HBO max/Disney+/Amazon prime/etc, you end up actually talking/listening to each other

Y'all 50+ couples got some games man.
I guess when your pre internet mind's used to spend time without Netflix/HBO max/Disney+/Amazon prime/etc, you end up actually talking/listening to each other
When your woman knows a lot more about sports now than when you first met her, that's when you know you've done your job :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom