2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of music, Stevie Wonder has always been someone who’s work I admired but did not spend enough time listening to as a yout.

But gotdamb this man would’ve been my 🐐 if I were some years older.

As it stands I still have the og BAD, og vinyl & multiple Dangerous cassettes. **** had to accessible at all times before mp3 was a twinkle in Brandenburg’s eye.

Stevie, Roy Ayers, Ahmad Jamal I be zoning out to few of the instrument players from back then.

:wow::wow::wow: @ WHO uploaded this. :lol:

P C H P C H
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL
wavycrocket wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna

Evan Burns and Hassan Adams sighting. Pmaisonet Pmaisonet pmatic pmatic

Sideline LA HOOPS was a documentary about my season with the LA Clippers in 2001-2002 and Westchester High School Season (City and State Champs) All players from Kobe Bryant, Lamar Odom, Elton Brand, Shaq, Quentin Richardson, Darius Miles and more.. It was my first year with them as I was called up from the D-League and signed for the rest of the season. This series goes in-depth about our ups and downs and special insight into my personal life with me having my first child. -

Last edited:

They value Marcus Smart like that huh

patrice.png

I mean I guess...

That's the difference between the Lakers and the Heat.

Miami retires guys like Haslem, whose only claim to fame is his tenure with the Heat.

Meanwhile the Lakers could've retired OG Ironman A.C. Green or 5 time champion Michael Cooper/Derek Fisher but still havent after all these years.

Coop, Fish, and Green are all > Haslem

That's the difference between the Lakers and the Heat.

Miami retires guys like Haslem, whose only claim to fame is his tenure with the Heat.

Meanwhile the Lakers could've retired OG Ironman A.C. Green or 5 time champion Michael Cooper/Derek Fisher but still havent after all these years.

Coop, Fish, and Green are all > Haslem

Agreed.

Mitchell Robinson means more to NYK culture than Haslem means to MIA Heat culture.

The KD's and Kyrie's abused the power they had and it wasn't even about player empowerment for them. Just dudes in the feelings overthinking situations.
I wouldn’t say they abused it per se but it’s definitely a “the children shall pay for the sins of their father” situation. A dude like Ben sitting out like that is way more egregious in my opinion. Philly let KD and Kyrie do all of this. Not like they were held hostage.

:wow::wow::wow: @ WHO uploaded this. :lol:

P C H P C H
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL
wavycrocket wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna

Evan Burns and Hassan Adams sighting. Pmaisonet Pmaisonet pmatic pmatic

Sideline LA HOOPS was a documentary about my season with the LA Clippers in 2001-2002 and Westchester High School Season (City and State Champs) All players from Kobe Bryant, Lamar Odom, Elton Brand, Shaq, Quentin Richardson, Darius Miles and more.. It was my first year with them as I was called up from the D-League and signed for the rest of the season. This series goes in-depth about our ups and downs and special insight into my personal life with me having my first child. -

Damn, he had all the juice in LA growing up. One of those legendary guys who played for the OG Willie West at Crenshaw when they were like, best in the country good.

Damn, he had all the juice in LA growing up. One of those legendary guys who played for the OG Willie West at Crenshaw when they were like, best in the country good.

I also find it amazing how long Jasen Powell has been with yall. Dude has barely aged.

I am still mad my man Dooling didn't pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom