2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA is not a serious place sometimes. Allowing Doc to be reunited with Trez is crazy

Late in the offseason, he’s a reg season innings eater so like sure but willingly having a non playoff guy behind Jojo is dicey

tupac-hug.gif

I’ve been trying to tell y’all

Big Lou Will

I’m joking on the Lou Will stuff but his stamina (or lack thereof) and foul baiting hurt him come playoff time in a material way. Gets way too many passes for someone who’s a league MVP kind of guy.

Yeah he’s had bad luck with injuries but even when he plays he leaves A LOT to be desired during that time of the year

Big Lou Will

I’m joking on the Lou Will stuff but his stamina (or lack thereof) and foul baiting hurt him come playoff time in a material way. Gets way too many passes for someone who’s a league MVP kind of guy.

Yeah he’s had bad luck with injuries but even when he plays he leaves A LOT to be desired during that time of the year

Big Harden

If Harden is only gonna be taking 2 shots in the 2nd half of elimination games then I don’t understand talking about Embiid.

What's the best decision making franchise in the league? Because honestly, they've all had some really bad ones on record. Spurs maybe? Although recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom