2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
1656624305165.png

It’s 2022, where smoking weed isn’t against league rules. You’re going extra hard on dude for no good reason questioning why Charlotte drafted him

It hasn’t hurt him in any way and he’s still getting endorsed by multiple brands

If he’s drinking smoking recording himself committing crimes then it’s a problem
Extra hard? Dude relax. All I’m saying is it’s dumb to post yourself smoking weed even if it’s not illegal

I mean that’s not how it actually happened. From what I remember they didn’t wanna give Jimmy the same amount of years that he wanted so he went to Miami and they ended up signing horford instead. Jimmy could’ve strayed but it was the length and also he didn’t like Brett brown

Extra hard? Dude relax. All I’m saying is it’s dumb to post yourself smoking weed even if it’s not illegal
Seems like you need to relax though lol. You were the one questioning why Charlotte drafted him since he had character and immaturity issues. Seems a bit much

I just dont get how someone could be statistically one of the worst finals starters ever and is out here talking like he was playing like bron in 2016. Talking about Jaylen brown is baby food yet he roasted him the entire series.

It just make no sense and people gonna defend this dude just cause curry and wiggins carried their asses. Thompson and Draymond are seriously the last dudes who should be talking trash still. I still stand on my take that this team having any ounce of success is terrible in the annals of basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom