2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Going To Bring This Back For Ole Times Sake...

#KD2DC
would be hella happy for my boy who’s a wizards’ fan.. but we all know this isn’t happening. wizards would have to give up beal and 5+ unprotected 1st picks to pry KD from bkn

Suns is Ayton + Bridges (and more)
Miami is Herro + (Lowry?) lol
Denver is MPJ + whatever else
Philly is Tobias + Maxey + Matisse
Clippers is Mann + whatever else?
Hawks is Collins + Huerter + picks?

I’m confused

Looking at the landscape outside of like maybe Miami, Brooklyn was the best chance for either of them to win any more rings. Or at least their chances with them two together >>> trying to rush and join somewhere else that’s already building

been following the Nets since the late 90s. I've seen it all lmao. From Dwightmare, to the Melo saga, DWill, Boston trade, KMart trade, VC, championship runs, 12-70, cheap owners, etc.

I've never seen a player like Harden, in his prime, leave the Nets. Not saying James Harden ain't leaving but he'd be the first.

You gon be alright bro? We here if you need us.

soon come

8CA55E52-43BC-469C-BD0A-3991E8AA62AD.jpeg

Would a chip in Phoenix be valid enough to make #RANGZ culture happy and fill whatever void KD has?

Suns is Ayton + Bridges (and more)
Miami is Herro + (Lowry?) lol
Denver is MPJ + whatever else
Philly is Tobias + Maxey + Matisse
Clippers is Mann + whatever else?
Hawks is Collins + Huerter + picks?
Key word is picks

Clippers used theirs for pg. lakers theirs for Ad.

Each one of these will have to include 4-5 first rounders and 3 pick swaps

Also: pelicans: Ingram and picks plus lakers picks

How soon can Kyrie be traded? This all but confirms the theory that they were in on it together, right?

Chris Paul and KD would be awesome. Would also like to see him in Boston, Golden State, Lakers/Clippers, and Dallas.

Reactions: MVP
would be hella happy for my boy who’s a wizards’ fan.. but we all know this isn’t happening. wizards would have to give up beal and 5+ unprotected 1st picks to pry KD from bkn

Yeah I Just Had To Bring That One Back :lol:

He's Never Shown Any Interest In Playing Here Locally.

Didnt Even Give MD Or Georgetown A Look For College, And As A Pro He's Never Even Given The Wiz A Meeting As A FA.

I gotta say, I really respect KD. Lol he does what he wants. His "legacy" is finished after leaving GS to go to Brooklyn then forcing his way out, but who cares

I've felt bad for KD the most in all this. Glad he's taking a stand.

MY guy took a stand LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Nah this is loser energy.

Hand picked your team, coaches, & teammates. Then ask out with four years left on your deal.

Pathetic.

How soon can Kyrie be traded? This all but confirms the theory that they were in on it together, right?

Chris Paul and KD would be awesome. Would also like to see him in Boston, Golden State, Lakers/Clippers, and Dallas.

I think immediately since he opted in.

They definitely planned this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom