2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fultz is on your team you gotta operate at all times like he’s not gonna be available and be pleasantly surprised the few games yo does play :smh:

The Magic get a real chance to see if Suggs got better tho

shuges shuges

Cam aint got no hard feelings I see :lol:

cam.jpg

He like all of us knew NO KD = no use to even lace em up

good luck Sir !

Thin? They still got Cole and Suggs. For some reason they still have Terrance Ross. Wouldn’t be surprised if they went jumbo like the Cavs did.

Hampton ain’t it.

Yo. Terrance Ross must love Orlando :lol:. It makes sense tho. They still got that island with the players on there? All them dudes got homes there.

I het it. Orlando is an underrated place. Discovery Cove…super fun!

Thin? They still got Cole and Suggs. For some reason they still have Terrance Ross. Wouldn’t be surprised if they went jumbo like the Cavs did.

Hampton ain’t it.

No depth there. RJ showed random flashes then goes back to being a scrub. Probably built from that Dante Exum mold with forever potential.

Hampton ain’t it.
Orlando got too many guards. Yea Harris is down too but Franz basically brings the ball up half the time anyway

Orlando has some options in the backcourt but they still trying to figure out who can really play or not

With the current injuries they right back to where they started last season…Suggs/Cole starting with Ross off the bench on the wing…N I guess Hampton, but yo not really good :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom