2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Stringers media day portraits in Miami :lol:

20220926_173327.jpg

Man done aged 10 years without the facial hair.

Malika Andrews is not the only person to bring up Mazzulla's past.

I heard Skip and Shannon bring it up, I heard it on NPR, he was asked about it today at media day

There was a discussion about Billups past when he was getting hired too. It seems like Malika Andrews is just doing her job.

Some dudes have been needlessly creasing their Chelsea boots over her the past couple of days

Malika Andrews is not the only person to bring up Mazzulla's past.

I heard Skip and Shannon bring it up, I heard it on NPR, he was asked about it today at media day

There was a discussion about Billups past when he was getting hired too. It seems like Malika Andrews is just doing her job.

Some dudes have been needlessly creasing their Chelsea boots over her the past couple of days
Thankfully I keep the shoe tree's in mine.

Y’all mad at Malika for reporting what people reported a couple of days ago?

This whole story is really angering the No'Mam community.

Every single major news outlet that reported Mazzulla taking over as Interim mentioned his previous incidents. It's amazing to me that MEN want ****** to be treated w/ kid gloves.

Ya'll mad at Tim Bontemps for putting it in his article too?

Y’all mad at Malika for reporting what people reported a couple of days ago?
Not at all. Thought it was excessive for Chauncey, and thought it was excessive when it was brought up in this instance. I'm confused why 20 man jumped out of the wood work with their capes on cause I said why did she have to go into all of that? I initially thought the video was from today. Felt it would be unnecessary to further delve back into the subject. Are we only allowed to critique some people now?

I hope you are using cedar, like a real high-value man

Don't tell me you using these...
61NzdHtKPwL._AC_UY500_.jpg
Plastic joints for sneakers with white knit interiors. Otherwise Cedar all the way.

Last edited:
I got faith my Spurs make the Play In tourney. Even though we tanking, I feel we can get the #1 and make a playoff in tourney. Speak it to existence. Might be the only Spurs fan this season.

Inside of me there are two wolves. One is 50 wins. The other is WCF. We ain't leaving.

Until Utah gets the French kid, the Wolves are my 3rd team in the the league, with the Pels coming I. Hot at fourth. Add em to da list!

Lessssgooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom