2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to run an ad blocker because I know how desperately this site needs the revenue but when this **** is taking up the whole screen I'm left with no choice

Yanni making sense. Less talent in Europe means more emphasis on team to close lanes, switch up defense, hustle and be more physical, can camp in the lane. Talent is def head and shoulders above in the NBA but cmon look how easy it is to switch onto someone you wanna have a match up with. No one fights over screens really so yeah.

I think the talent stuff is over thinking it.

It's the rules, different rules emphasize different skills, and de-emphasize different weaknesses.

Pau Gasol, Kelly Olynyk, Luis Scola
Have always been amazing FIBA player, because their skills (shooting, passing, feel for the game)

are even more valuable under FIBA rules.
while their weaknesses, defensive mobility. are less of a problem.

the lower levels of talent has an impact, but I think it's way less than you are describing.

And on the other side of the token, it’s way harder for guys like Luka and Joker, and even Yanni to play defense in the NBA than it is in Europe.

Different games.

It’s hard for 90% of European guards to become really good players over here. Like we can do this back and forth. Let FIBA be FIBA. Let the league be the league

Why he mention his teammate but not Luka?

🤔

Luka generally ducks good defenders like Pat. his L1 button is worn out.

1664289320906.png

The Kings are interesting. They have a ton of offensive talent, ranked bottom in defense last year, and brought in a defensive coach to remedy that. To me, it looks like Brown is setup for failure.

The Kings are interesting. They have a ton of offensive talent, ranked bottom in defense last year, and brought in a defensive coach to remedy that. To me, it looks like Brown is setup for failure.
They’re gonna miss everything this year & next and probably lose Sabonis to UFA

Brilliant GMing over there

I didnt know there was ever a Trae 1. Was it that big *** slip on shoe he had been wearing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom