2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next two weeks are gonna be ridiculous.
Best Somebody Hold Me GIFs | Gfycat

only a matter of time before Ben Simmons asks out, too, right?
thinking about playing basketball during his second offseason , hes not here for that

Like him and his takes or not, I never thought of Kendrick Perkins as a ****, I just don’t. I don’t see SAS as one either, I hope this **** doesn’t turn into Kwame all over again….

when kendrick is off espn and doing other podcasts or even nbc boston, he tones down the wwe type shenangans. he said several times, he just trying to entertain and set himself up nicely for his second career. some of the takes are wild, but he got the numbers up, which is the only thing espn cares.

it's kinda funny that dray signed to colin's company :lol:

If KD does request to leave right after, maybe they both planned this exodus together? And were using each other and in on the ruse this entire time.

He probably has zero power to do anything

Until Putin wants to talk peace with the West, she is probably gonna stay locked up

So her freedom depends on the whims of an old madman :smh:

Unless the US has a prison Putin wants released I think this gonna drag out for a while

I thought I read a few weeks ago that we had one of their prisoners that we could swap for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom