2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting KD helps better the odds win titles. What's being sacrificed lol

Whether it's Poole, Kuminga or a Scottie Barnes yall can still root for them kids in Brooklyn

You 100% make that move

if it was 2017, and both KD and Klay hadn’t sustained career altering injuries, i’d do whatever it took to get KD.. especially with him having 4 years left on his contract.

after this FA, warriors lack a lot of depth. it’d be hard to sacrifice Wiggs, JP, JK, and Wiseman for one player, especially with the way JP and Wiggs played in the post season

MVP has made like 100 posts in two days about Kyrie. I feel like something similar happened last season that should serve as a warning here but idk... Idk.

1656881482261.jpeg

If they can get KD with Kum, Moody, and Wiseman + picks sure.

But...that aint happening without Poole or Wiggs.

Even then, you gonna have serious depth problems. Who gonna come off the bench? A bunch of nobodies.

Step
Klank
Wiggs
KD
Dray

Thats a crazy 5 though. :pimp:

if it was 2017, and both KD and Klay hadn’t sustained career altering injuries, i’d do whatever it took to get KD.. especially with him having 4 years left on his contract.

after this FA, warriors lack a lot of depth. it’d be hard to sacrifice Wiggs, JP, JK, and Wiseman for one player, especially with the way JP and Wiggs played in the post season
I dont think it would take all 4. That's the only reason why I think a team should do it. If it's that many than yeah I can see that being too much

Same with Toronto. I don't think a deal would require Scottie and Pascal. Maybe one and another ancillary role player with a ton of picks.

I'm just spitballin' doe

MVP has made like 100 posts in two days about Kyrie. I feel like something similar happened last season that should serve as a warning here but idk... Idk.

1656881482261.jpeg

Are we gonna ignore that Kyrie is way better than Russ? And he already won a ring with Bron?

Better question wassup with them Spurs?? :lol:

Hypothetically why would trading your entire team for KD make you title favorites when Durant just got shut down by Boston this playoffs?
They doubled him & he trusted his teammates… and it worked.

Brooklyn had a 117 offensive rating in the series, which is elite. Their problem was on the other end of the floor.

So that’s what you need to think about when you’re gutting your team to trade for him, not any offensive decline. He’s still certified on that end.

the IP addresses linked to the trade machine website gotta be overwhelmingly based out of Los Angeles. dudes flooding everyone with every possibly scenario to get rid of russ. you hate to see it

speaking of seeing ****, what the hell is this? they turned man’s name into an acronym? :lol: they gotta be stopped
29FBF76E-7C27-4FE7-A42A-353ADD269AC7.jpeg

Na….

A lot of those Lakers fans IP addresses are coming from NY, DC, TX, and AZ too

I said it earlier, KD to GSW makes the most sense. that was the best basketball I’ve ever seen. Would love to see it again.
My question is does KD want to win or does he want his respect? He would certainly win in GS, but as far as respect…….. folks will continue to say he took the easy way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom