2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all the reason more Draymond shouldn’t have been ****ing around tho..

If you **** around and punch someone during the finals, guess what? You gonna miss some games, Draymond should know that’s better than anybody.

Ben needs to figure it out because he only decides to start playing when other stars are not on the floor(Joel KD kyrie)

You see the vision
200w.gif

"It finds me all the time," Simmons told ESPN prior to Wednesday night's preseason game against the Milwaukee Bucks. "And it doesn't f---ing stop. Sometimes I'm even sick of it, but then I'm like, 'OK, I'm Ben Simmons, you know? It comes with being Ben Simmons right now.'

"Even the other day there was a clip of me airballing a shot at the park. Meanwhile, like 10 guys airballed multiple shots. So it's like people will find one clip and try to make it that everything -- like Ben can't do [this or that]. Like come on man, you think I'm just airballing every shot? It's not true. But it comes with it, and you got to have tough skin and I realize that, but nah, I can't take everything personally. It's social media."

"It finds me all the time," Simmons told ESPN prior to Wednesday night's preseason game against the Milwaukee Bucks. "And it doesn't f---ing stop. Sometimes I'm even sick of it, but then I'm like, 'OK, I'm Ben Simmons, you know? It comes with being Ben Simmons right now.'

"Even the other day there was a clip of me airballing a shot at the park. Meanwhile, like 10 guys airballed multiple shots. So it's like people will find one clip and try to make it that everything -- like Ben can't do [this or that]. Like come on man, you think I'm just airballing every shot? It's not true. But it comes with it, and you got to have tough skin and I realize that, but nah, I can't take everything personally. It's social media."
All bro gotta do is

ezgif-4-609ad5d30c.gif

in games*

This really real? Not a Sacking?

This _ is cooked mentally. Sheesh.

RJ been a bucket but he’s becoming a professional scorer now.

4th year gonna be good but 5th will be scary hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom