2022 NFL Draft Thread Vol: Game Day!

Go **** yourself, Bill

the best thing about is that he has the vertical bar down the middle of his mask and doesnt wear tape on his hands?!?!!

**** off, man

e028ec7331dee13a9d44a5dc6f315440.jpg

yes you should have. we all should have :lol:

Last year was a goddamn anomaly. I genuinely thought BB finally got his head out of his *** and changed his habits to keep up with the league.

But NAHHHH.

He’s begging to get fired by Week 3, and have another ****show ran by either Patricia or Judge

Malik is right there for us to draft. Instead we're gonna pass, get the 5th pick next year and fall just one pick short of the outstanding QB prospects next year so we'll draft Dani 2.0

Damn was hoping Cine would slip to the second for the Lions. But I did expect Hill and Cine to go late first and here we are.

Did he say Kirk cousins was 4th round pick?

Didn’t Washington take him at the end of the 1st after taking RG3

Did he say Kirk cousins was 4th round pick?

Didn’t Washington take him at the end of the 1st after taking RG3

Nah, he was third or fourth round. It was just a big deal cause no one drafts two QBs in the same draft, especially drafting one at #2.

Wanted cine in the 2nd.. definitely a 1st round guy

but with him almost in the 2nd, started to believe a little bit

Atlanta, Dallas, and New England big losers tonight (on paper, of course)

Jets and Ravens A++

I do write small, always have. :frown:

Pretty sure that's actually bigger than I used to write.

Loved the Ravens picks, cuz, of ****ing course they get those 2.
Love Philly getting AJ, but not sure Tenn did poorly. They kinda took a carbon AJ for a tenth the price.
I don't agree with GB/KC not getting in the mix at WR.
Rodgers gon play two damn decades and not a single 1st round WR. That's abuse. Granted, they've done well with 2nd round WR's but still makes the Jordan Love pick look worse and worse.

No idea why Minny dropped from 12 to 32. Not sure about that one.

Loved Zion to LAC. He and Slater 🔥🔥

NE and Dallas tryin to be smarter than everyone else.....iono. Maybe they see somethin no one else did.

Pickett/Trubisky/Baker QB room in Pitt will be :pimp:

Tampa havin the first pick in the 2nd.... 🤔

Back
Top Bottom