2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul getting the excuse ready for game 7
1652414344421.jpeg

Soon

The turn on Luka if he plays GSW is gonna be nasty. Anybody who goes up against the golden child becomes public enemy #1. Look what happened to Ja

I dont expect the Mavs to beat GSW but I woudnt even be mad at a Mavs vs Bucks Finals.

They bout tonget Greek Freaked though. :sick:

I'm putting money on the Mavs. Chris Paul turning into whatever this is gives me zero faith in this team..

Mavs gotta make shots.

Seems obvious, but making shots lifts them significantly on the other end, too. They’re just not good in transition defense situations. But in the halfcourt they can be a load.

Wont be mad if the Mavericks advance. I’ll root for them to go to the Finals out of the remaining teams out West outside of the Warriors.

Don’t know what to make of the west right now. All of the teams left seem a little sketchy if I’m being honest. I got the Bucks beating all of em in 6.

On another note Frank Ntilikina been doing a good job on defense. Glad to see he getting meaningful minutes, thought he was a wrap after NY shunned him.
I had to triple check the other day when someone said he was 23. :lol:

If he could develop anything as a shooter, he can 100% find a career as a backup point. He can do a ton defensively at a high level.

I had to triple check the other day when someone said he was 23. :lol:

If he could develop anything as a shooter, he can 100% find a career as a backup point. He can do a ton defensively at a high level.

Man what. He is? Felt like it was ages ago when he got drafted by the Knicks. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom