2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

The anti-Beard :lol:

The comparisons to him should prob burried at this point. He's a lot more Bron in the playoffs than Beard.

Would not be shocked at all if they beat Phoenix on Saturday and mess around and make the finals tbh

I already put money down on the Mavs to win. I wish the player props were already open cause I would put money on Luka to put up a triple-double.

game 7!

20220513_002038.jpg

haha at the end of the game. wtf is wrong with this guy? doc isn't fit to coach an NBA team tbh. he's had his chances

also harden got some nerve making cliche promises after the series is over to do what it takes to help this team win or whatever.

joel embid deserves a better supporting cast

Got flamed on here a year or so ago for saying I’d rather have Luka than Harden in the playoffs due to him consistently being more aggressive. Not sure if Harden is hurt or not, but seems like I was on the right side of that one.

To get a coach just to try and maximize a washed Harden is such a bad idea. Focus on what Embid needs.
Embiid is devastating when he decides to roll instead of pop.

I’d imagine with Maxey he would get back to pushing the pace too.

Wouldn’t be the worst hire. But after 100 years in basketball he still doesn’t know how to beat a trap so they probably go out in round 2 again

This guy…… :lol:

Big offseason for him. Houston harden is long gone but clear path for him to be last season Brooklyn harden if he cuts out the late night rendezvous with lil baby and actually transform his body like he needs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom