2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cock isnt censored but dicks is?

Edit: :wow:
What the hell is going on in here today
Dame-exclamation-point-2.png

Remember when the Warriors were unbeatable in game 3?
This team has played championship level ball, but they aren't consistent enough at all.

Mike Brown seems like the type to not criticize anything. Probably giving the team Jason Garrett hand claps at halftime

Can somebody get me in touch with Kendrick Perkins' agent? I need that person negotiating every aspect of my life based on the one achievement of getting KP a job thats exclusively talking.

How are Wiggins and Brooks from the same country? One is aggressive with the flexibility of a tree stomp(intelligent as one too) and the other is as meek as a mouse but built like an agile marvel.

One dude had to fight for everything,
the other dude got it from the jump.

Wiggins been a star since he was 12 years old, his dad played in the NBA
and his mom's an Olympian, he's just been able to coast on his talent.

Dillon Brooks was basically unknown untill he blew up in a FIBA your tournament.

That Got him a ticket to Findlay prep, which got him to Oregon and eventually a 2nd round pick.

Kendrick Perkins is an entertaining television personality.

His analysis is totally useless, but it's not surprising why he's on tv.

Kendrick Perkins is an entertaining television personality.

His analysis is totally useless, but it's not surprising why he's on tv.
So he's useless at what he was hired to do? :lol: Like I said, I need his agent. Got raises coming up in July.

So he's useless at what he was hired to do? :lol: Like I said, I need his agent. Got raises coming up in July.
Be entertaining on television = / = insightful basketball anlysis.

I don't think Steve a Smith's analysis is particularly useful either,

But he's a great tv personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom