2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1650156555788.jpeg

But YALL don’t want to talk about this.

Some people said the pelicans wouldn’t make the playoffs

Barely beat the clips missing pg and the lakeshow was injured . If you got three borderline all stars u supposed to be bettrr than the kings thunder Houston blazers and the spurs . They getting the broom though What’s up with Zion though . He’s a ig model with the dunks .

And hope the 3’s stop falling

Pretty cut and dry, if they hitting 3’s they gonna win the series
With all the doubles on Embiid, someone is gonna be open. Green missed everything today but you can’t keep leaving him open. Tobias been 40% from deep since New Years. Maxey 43% on year

You can help off Jim but he can attack closeouts and find more open shooters

Barely beat the clips missing pg and the lakeshow was injured . If you got three borderline all stars u supposed to be bettrr than the kings thunder Houston blazers and the spurs . They getting the broom though What’s up with Zion though . He’s a ig model with the dunks .

considering they started 1-12, had PG issues all season until the trade deadline, BI and CJ barely played together, willie decided to play snell and Zion being out; they made the playoffs. season was successful

they'll win just as many games as your Bulls will in the post season.

The Lakers were injured? Thats why they aint make the playoffs huh.

I think we should have put GTJ on Maxey

I think who you put on him matters less than closing out better and being more disciplined on who we help off of.

We need to run guys at embiid so Maxey is always gunna get advantage matchups when they swing it.

Just have to be better imo

Back from the game, but the energy already felt like a loss was coming after the 1st quarter. I could tell by Edwards early on that it was going to be a long night :lol:

Grizz got out hustled, outrebounded (which is wild) and took that many FT’s. Still was unable to capitalize. Adams is going to have to see less time if he’s going to be null and void. Twolves did well gang rebounding.

Still encouraged in hopes of Jenkins making the right adjustments (more BC/less Adams, more Ziaire, maybe try Konchar over Melt if he comes out flat again).

Sidenote: Beasley and Edwards was talkin cash to Bagg and Ja pops :rofl:

I think who you put on him matters less than closing out better and being more disciplined on who we help off of.

We need to run guys at embiid so Maxey is always gunna get advantage matchups when they swing it.

Just have to be better imo
Raptors send the most doubles in the league, that’s just our identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom