2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Cousy calling JJ Re_ick an attention seeking bum :rofl:

I was confused because it sounded his audio was coming from an old radio until the interviewer replied.

To be fair, people been saying the comment about the old NBA were filled with plumbers and blue collar workers well before JJ mentioned it.

buffneck steph :rofl: :rofl: this **** is over the top..but steph and the rock both signed to UA so this makes sense i guess

529C5CA7-0DCB-46C4-A68A-957DC8C59BE0.png

I've heard lebron stans try the plumber and firemen excuse even with Jordan lol

Tell u what though its still better than nowadays players who are social media influencers and podcasters. I know who I'd rather go to battle with

Not to get my Magic on, but hoping tonight is a good game. First two games of this round have sucked. Wanna nail biter.

Warriors got the Mavs on the ropes. Don’t see it going past 5.

JJ yellowbelly need to stffu. Those plumbers are the reason he made almost 120 mill in his career. Not bad for a guy who hadn't hit a 3 since he was on the magic.

Did the Bronny stuff really take off like THAT online? Weird energy.

Just let people live and enjoy what they enjoy.

Just wait, internet losers will find out her whole background and try to dig some dirt on her family or something along those lines.

Those dweebs can never let people be :smh:

Never thought of Chris Hemsworth as a particulary great actor, not bad either. But acting against Tyler Herro I realize son is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom