2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors gonna be scary once Kuminga and Wiseman round into form. Add Looney and Dray got all complementary bigs he needs for that paint.

Pelinka better be mfn taking notes

You need at least 2 creators and a bunch of support players that don't have glarring weakness.

The support player than has the least amount of weaknesses is usually your "3 and D" guy

So what you're saying is you need more 3 and D players?

Seems to me they aren't overrated then.
Can't be having legs gas out and die regardless of what the rotation looks like. :lol:

Reggie's legs always look toast by about the 5 minute mark in the 3rd.

You can't get away with it for 44 minutes or whatever they've had Bullock and Dorian doing on an almost nightly basis.

Not having Tim stretches all that so thin.

This. Their offense is 100% dependent on others and they ain’t doing a thing if they are missing shots. Similar thing happened to the suns this year and last year

Heat not trotting out 2 3/d guys. Celtics not either. I understand the Mavs are making lemonade but if guys can’t attack close outs you’re in trouble.

Right on cue, moody attacks a close out and finishes.

I'm so tired of Draymond man. Why does he do these things. Like you see Iggy just talking to him like why do this.

Dray’s IQ is very low! Please blog about that after the game you tool. Bruh was 94 feet away from the basket and you up you smart dummy. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom