2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly entertaining half

18505537.gif

I've only said it a few times but I fully support having a much larger perimeter around the court, I mean MUCH larger.

And I'm saying this totally unbiased, just a fan watching a game. Like if it were my team, people would just say "You're just saying that because it's your team." That's not the case, and that trip up right there wasn't anyone's fault, but still shouldn't have happened.

I fully support either a much larger perimeter, like 15'-20', or plexiglass like hockey.

-foe

Why they trynna sell food towards the end of the half tho???? Lol
if you've ever sat in those seats those waitress/waiters are taking orders like way before the game starts and during the whole game they are taking orders, its better to order through them instead of walking and waiting in those super long lines

Dallas need somebody that can get their own shot. Luka is giving them the ball and it bounces around back to him too many times.

Brunson and Dinwiddie been doing that all series :lol:. The problem is they all can’t be on the court together.

But Brunson and Luka pretty much pound the rock and create for theirselves, surrounded by shooters. DFS & Bullock & Kleiber/Powell ain’t meant to to anything else but finish plays from the guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom