2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullock tweets they aint losing another game then proceed to airball a 3. :lol:

Wonder if Mavs gonna fold or put up a real fight. I hope they do, no one wants to get swept.

Being a good coach has to be so hard. Steve Kerr watched four regular season games multiple times to find spot minutes for Kuminga... Wow.

Mavs in 7. Put money on it
31FE7B31-16C2-4E51-92D6-D5D67688A208.gif

Finally caught up in here and was formally gonna welcome my dudes @dacomeup and D StaXX D StaXX to #TeamWashed™ then I saw the news about another shooting. |l

A school this time (again) after black people were massacred in a supermarket a couple of weeks back.

The discourse on this from THEM is gonna be nasty because the POS killer was brown while I didn't hear a peep about the supermarket killer even though he had ****** written on his AR.

RIP to the victims but I am sick of hearing that "thoughts and prayers" bull**** rhetoric that continues to get spewed when these tragedies happen which is way too often.

Props to Kerr for spitting that real in his pregame presser.

I can't even fully pay attention to this game. Its lowkey bothering me that the game is on. Like the whole country should be shut down right now I feel like. Like this is 9/11 scales of terrible cause its just happening at such a crazy rate

Word. Sports just seem so insignificant when 18 children lost their lives for no reason. We’ve become so desensitized that everything continues like normal. This country is sick.

I can't even fully pay attention to this game. Its lowkey bothering me that the game is on. Like the whole country should be shut down right now I feel like. Like this is 9/11 scales of terrible cause its just happening at such a crazy rate
Word. **** pissed me off. Especially having a kid in HS

I get it and agree with you.

But this isn't the first time that babies have been killed trying to learn about the Alphabet or the multiplication table so its par for the course unfortunately.

I respect the crypto-company counter-programming.

I don’t believe it, but I respect the effort.

My wife been talking about it for a minute. If I can find a good taper and my league pass works I might have to make the move.

Prince J about to be 4 in kindergarten? That’s crazy. Found out today one of my daughters classmates was 7 on some Danny almonte
He’ll be 4 in June and 5 by the time he starts Kindergarten next year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom