2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
you’re absolutely right, its only been three years. but there were a lot folks swearin up and down steph would never smell the finals again after KD left, klay’s multiple injuries and “dray’s washed.” i forget who was in that crowd but someone will pull the receipts.
Depending on the circumstances, people would say this team was dependent on Draymond.

Wiggins actually leveling up in the playoffs is not something I expected. Looked like a different guy out there in terms of demeanor/intensity.

Maybe there is something to the GSW culture thing…

It's only been 3 years since they went to The Finals. Congrats, but Warriors fans gotta stop acting like it was a decade plus drought in between appearances
samu.gif
We was told our run was over. :wink:

The battle tested Warriors showing the world that they, out of all teams, do NOT live and die by the three.

Kerr knows.

When it's time to step up in the playoffs...

When the games matter most....

And when everything else is pretty much even....

The most aggressive teams who attack the paint, even those that can kill it from deep, are the ones who win championships
Screenshot_20220526-203723_Google.jpg

Pregame/Halftime will be trash on ABC but give me Breen and not having to hear Reggie Miller for the rest of the year

I can't imagine the nonsense he would get off in that setting
mjlol (1) (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom