2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayson Tatum is 1st team all NBA though. What are you trying to say? I was wrong about him? :lol:

You can't say nothing after this gem you had to say and proceeded to defend for weeks:
A high plus minus means nothing if your team is losing like they were at the beginning of the season.

Leaving your man to double a guy thats already being guarded is low iq. Not being able to maneuver through pick n roll is low iq. How many times do we have to go over this? He had a pretty good year this year but as a whole this is who he’s been.

Market st one of the filthiest streets
Seen a man take a 💩 on the side of a bus stop
Some real 3rd world 💩 happening out there
Be safe lil homies
Be safe
Market hasn’t been the same post covid, looks like a ghost town every time I’ve been.

This
Dubs also drafted well with their late picks. Got guys like looney and poole. If they can continue to add surrounding pieces, this could be another run of competing for chips
I mean belly had some legit confidence last night, idk if it was the yt on yt crime being up against Luka, or just being in the playoff limelight, mans was fr being a play maker last night. Moody too was looking great, and that playoff experience definitely has to be boosting his determination.

This series definitely highlighted potential key players. I’m glad Kerr experimented that 2nd qtr in game 4, otherwise they’d probably poop the bed if they eventually made the finals.

A high plus minus means nothing if your team is losing like they were at the beginning of the season.

He had the highest +/- in the entire league this year.

Means nothing though. No impact on the game. It was all his fault. You got it.

giphy-downsized.gif

He had the highest +/- in the entire league this year.

Means nothing though. No impact on the game. It was all his fault. You got it.

giphy-downsized.gif
Bro from October to February they were losing and he still had one of the highest plus minus. it doesn’t matter, it’s a team stat and his team wasnt winning. Dude even said that to you in here a few weeks ago

For the people who have been watching this heat series the last two games. Are butlers knees that messed up that it’s hindering his shots or is he just choking?
To me he looks like he can't even really get off the ground
I’m not salty at all, but to act like GSW fans were this legendary loyal fan base prior to playoff success is a lie lol

No one was rocking warrior jerseys in the bay area like that 20 years ago man lol you go outside and it’s all blue and yellow it wasn’t always like that fam. I was there, I was born in the 80’s.
There was no internet in the 80s so your life experiences from that time period are insignificant and extremely irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom