2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph can sustain this level of shooting so giving him more open looks is probably not wise, other people will score
Exactly man. Like its a big deal to try and chase this team around and then go run good offense.

basket the size of the pacific ocean rn foe both squads. this game is exciting AF :pimp:

daniel theis lookin like lethalshooter.. what am i watching??

i wanna think Boston can make this a series, but then i remember they were one Jimmy Buckets bad **** from losing to the damn Heat so yea probably not

You can talk about D until you're blue in the face, and you obv want to be better defensively against GSW, but that's a riddle the league hasn't been able to solve since 2015.

The real sauce behind GSW's greatness is that you simply have to be supernova indiduvally on the other end to hang with them. Beating GSW is about your offense more so than your D, I think.

Has there even been a dunk yet, every possession is drive and kick around the wing or screening open shooters. There might be something to the narrative that the nba has become a glorified 3 point contest. Both teams are pacing toward minimum 30 3pt attempts tonight.

Has there even been a dunk yet, every possession is drive and kick around the wing or screening open shooters. There might be something to the narrative that the nba has become a glorified 3 point contest. Both teams are pacing toward minimum 30 3pt attempts tonight.

JB had an open lane dunk after blocking Loon.

You can talk about D until you're blue in the face, and you obv want to be better defensively against GSW, but that's a riddle the league hasn't been able to solve since 2015.

The real sauce behind GSW's greatness is that you simply have to be supernova indiduvally on the other end to hang with them. Beating GSW is about your offense more so than your D, I think.

Has any team ever tried to take him out on some old school Detroit Pistons type stuff?
Or at least shake him up a bit with physical play? Could he manage that type of thing?

For Boston, I really don't think the whole "I am going to play mismatch PnR" thing works against a team like Golden State. Like you get way less easy buckets playing the PnR way against good defense. Its way less forgiving.

It's KLAY dribbling, just play defense. Now you got an unnecessary foul
I hate this running into offensive players and flopping ****

I totally agree man.

Exciting game thus far.

There are more dunks/layups than you might think even with the high amount of 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom