2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lot tougher when you have to face real rim protection.

With Maxi switching Luka got stuck as the rim protector a ton.

That's an automatic bucket.

Celts got elite wing Rim protector with Tatum, and an awesome gaurd rim protector

with Smart taking charges and getting steals
Not to mention Rob Williams and Horford.

Man, the casuals watching the game around me lost it when they heard that one. Happy for Mark, he has been with ESPN for around 30 years, and this may be the only time he calls a finals game in any sport. He's so deep in his bag with his go to references tonight, I may have thought he had fries at the bottom - Mark Jones

He doing a great job. Would say keep him on but Breen saying BANG needs to be on TV.

I could not think of a group of people I'd want to hear speak less than ESPN's halftime crew

It wouldn't be mad if it was the NBA Countdown crew with Malika bae and them.

But that wouldn't work for All Up in Everything Screaming A.

Plus I'm sure Perk is banned from the arena because he would be in too close proximity to Steve.

Poole slander
sadcam.png

Real talk why is wilbon and SAS there? Lol why not have former players or coaches up there? ESPN pays them so much they just gonna over work then?

Man, the casuals watching the game around me lost it when they heard that one. Happy for Mark, he has been with ESPN for around 30 years, and this may be the only time he calls a finals game in any sport. He's so deep in his bag with his go to references tonight, I may have thought he had fries at the bottom - Mark Jones

Just waiting for him to bring up Jamal Murray's Pops making him do pushups in the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom