2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
has there been any indication of Sarver putting the team up for sale? league got to force him out, right? CP and Co got to to take a stand and not just reverse their jersey
All stands are being postponed til these playoffs done.

It’s ridiculous that Ayton is hitting free agency at all :lol: JJ is really delusional if he thinks Ayton can’t get a full 5 years on the market.

Creating animosity for absolutely nothing. That’s how the Jazz ultimately lost Hayward.

It’s ridiculous that Ayton is hitting free agency at all :lol: JJ is really delusional if he thinks Ayton can’t get a full 5 years on the market.

Creating animosity for absolutely nothing. That’s how the Jazz ultimately lost Hayward.
Well technically Ayton can only get a four year max so in this case James Jones would be right. :lol: :tongue:

Just did a quick search looks like Portland and Detroit will have cap space, anyone else?

He def gonna get a Brinks from one of them

Just did a quick search looks like Portland and Detroit will have cap space, anyone else?

He def gonna get a Brinks from one of them

The only way Ayton isn’t a Phoenix Sun is if they fail to reach the Finals or they make it and Embiid or Yanni punk him. I don’t even think those are justifiable reasons to not bring him back but those would be the only front office excuses that might make sense in the media :lol:

Actually…I did some quick research and the Suns are paying CP3 $30MM through 2024/2025. That would be the first year of Bookers super max which would be like $45MM (assuming 35% of a $130MM estimated cap). Bridges is getting $23MM that year too. Imagine paying Ayton $30MM+ over top of that.

They would be maxed out at the soft cap off CP3, Book, Bridges and Ayton alone. Now imagine trying to fill out the roster with the rest of their core/component players. They’d be in luxury tax hell and I don’t think Sarver is built like that :lol:

Yeah this **** is brooms easy.
1650248225746.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom