2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The motion offense we run in Golden State, it only works to a certain point," Durant said to the Wall Street Journal's J.R. Moehringer. "We can totally rely on our system for maybe the first two rounds. Then the next two rounds we're going to have to mix in individual play. We've got to throw teams off, because they're smarter in that round of playoffs.

"So now I have to dive into my bag, deep, to create stuff on my own, off the dribble, isos, pick-and-rolls, more so than let the offense create points for me."
Two finals mvps

Them Leprechauns
66D7411B-01AB-4770-A403-E361B7401487.jpeg

poole didnt have a chance though.. he was either going to be guarded by Tatum, brown or smart.. dude is in hell out there

this L is on kerr for sitting steph and wiggins to start the fourth. ime playing tatum and jb the whole fourth while kerr getting too cute with the rotations

now i gotta watch Damion Lee? :sick:
ain’t no excuse gonna make a 17-0 run sound right, but damn ain’t seen a choke job from Kerr like that ever.

someone said it earlier, The Warriors got Warriored and that’s probably the best way to describe what happened

Dubs going on a 3rd quarter run and C’s matching them on 3’s and then letting JB go on a basically 1 man run in the beginning of the 4th. Disaster.

Good *** game though.

Going to be a very interesting game 2.

JT will play better, though White and Al prolly arent shooting like that again.

Kerr should have tighter rotations and keep Curry in longer, though C’s prolly wont go under screens like that again.

Gonna be a good series. 2 days inbetween games though, bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom