2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I can finally finish Euphoria szn 2. Two episodes to go
wow.png

People gonna blame refs, but Boston damn near got 20 turnovers so far

Warriors were indeed playing with extra people but it was Marcus Smart than the refs.

Sloppy turnovers all game, easy Warrior paints. Tatum and Brown going full Kobe and taking tough shots instead of attacking and trying to get to the line doesn't help either.

I thought it was gonna be Kuminga but Kerr had the veteran Big Bjelica in his back pocket the whole dam time.

The Celtics may have gotten themselves caught up in Big Trouble in Little China :lol:

You know, I’ve said it all playoffs in regard to Boston, so I’m not gonna say it now……but y’all see what’s happening.
Considering you’ve been wrong about Boston all playoffs, maybe you should sit on this hot take take a little longer.

Celtics had one amazing quarter where they couldnt miss and GSW couldnt make a basket and other than that the Warriors have controlled the rest of each game
It was a 2 point Cs lead at halftime of game 1 and a 2 point GSW lead at halftime tonight. That’s the Warriors controlling each game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom